Classification of led lamps:
The types of LED lighting fixtures commonly found in the market mainly include the following product types: LED spotlights, led street lamps , LED lamp cups, LED lamp holders, LED lamp holders, LED strips, LED tubes, LED lamps, LED strips, LEDs. Soft light bar, LED light string, LED bulb, LED lamp bead, LED wick, LED chip, LED downlight, LED candle light, LED star light, LED induction light, low power LED light, high power LED light, high power LED Energy-saving lamps, LED meteor shower lights, LED air vitamin purification lamps, LED sound control lamps, LED panel lights, LED touch lights, LED semiconductor lighting, LED high-power ceiling lights, LED explosion-proof lights, LED tube screens, LED explosion-proof anti-corrosion dust lamps, LED solid state maintenance-free explosion-proof lamp, LED fluorescent lamp lens, LED explosion-proof floodlight, LED high-power lamp, LED fluorescent lamp, LED TV, LED backlight, LED lamp, LED fill light, LED flashlight, LED flood light, LED Bold Light, LED Corn Light, LED Underground Light, LED Cabinet Light, LED Stage Light, LED Shopping Mall Light, LED Lathe Special Light, LED Tooth Light, LED Mine Threading Machine Light, LED Explosion-proof Platform Light, led Tunnel light and other LED lamp is a LED product classification electroluminescent half The body material chip is solidified to the bracket with silver glue or white glue, and then the chip and the circuit board are connected by silver wire or gold wire, and the periphery is sealed with epoxy resin to protect the inner core wire, and then the outer casing is installed, so the LED The lamp has good seismic performance.
Home life not only needs comfortable space, but also meets the principles of healthy and environmentally friendly life. With a more energy-saving and environmentally friendly lifestyle, the earth we live in is more beautiful. LED lights are energy-saving and environmentally friendly, which is the preferred choice for home lighting. The correct use and maintenance methods can make LED lights truly achieve energy saving and environmental protection effects. Let's take a look at the use and maintenance of LED lights with the "Future Home Improvement Network"!
First, the use of new lamps to buy back, you must carefully read the installation instructions, and then follow the installation instructions to install, in order to avoid danger. Do not change the structure of the luminaire during cleaning and maintenance, and do not change the parts of the luminaire at will. The disassembled lamps should be installed as they are, and do not miss or misplace the lamps and components.
When using the luminaire, try not to switch frequently. Although the switching frequency of the LED lamp is higher than that of the ordinary fluorescent lamp, the switch that is too frequent will shorten the life of the internal electronic component. In addition to special LED lamps, ordinary LED lamps should be avoided in humid environments to avoid moisture in the environment and shorten the life of the lamps.
Second, the maintenance method is the key to lighting maintenance, LED lights in the bathroom and kitchen stove lights, to install moisture-proof lampshade, to prevent moisture intrusion, to avoid rust damage or leakage short circuit. Do not use the LED lamp to clean with water. Wipe it with a dry cloth and water. If it is accidentally touched, try to dry it as much as possible. Do not wipe it with a damp cloth immediately after turning on the light.
Ordinary LED lights cannot be used in the circuits of dimming table lamps, delay switches, and inductive switches. Avoid use in high temperature and high humidity environments. The ambient temperature of LED lamps is between 5 and 40 °C.
The inside of the LED lamp is mainly powered by the power supply. Non-professionals should never load and unload the assembly themselves to avoid the danger of electric shock. The metal parts of LED lighting fixtures are not free to use chemicals such as polishing powder. The dust behind the lamps should be cleaned with a dry cloth or tweezers.
Cause of damage
1. The voltage of the current is unstable, and the increase of the power supply voltage is particularly likely to cause the destruction of the LED lamp. There are many reasons for the sudden rise of the voltage. The quality of the power supply or the improper use of the user may cause the power supply voltage to suddenly rise. high.
2. The power supply path of the lamp is partially short-circuited. This is usually caused by a short circuit in a part of the line or other wires that increase the voltage in this place.
3. It is also possible that the LED is short-circuited due to its own quality, and its original voltage drop is passed on to other LEDs.
4. The heat dissipation effect of the lamp is not good. We all know that the lamp light is a heat dissipation process. If the temperature inside the lamp is too high, the LED characteristics will be deteriorated. This also makes it easy to damage the LED lights.
5. It is also possible that water is introduced into the luminaire because the water is electrically conductive, which will short the wiring of the luminaire.
6. When the assembly is not done, the anti-static work is done, so that the inside of the LED has been damaged by static electricity. Despite the application of normal voltage and current values, it is extremely susceptible to LED damage.
下一条: No Information
- Widely used in LED street lamps, mining lamps and other led lights and incandescent lamps, energy-saving lamps
- The application prospect of solar led street light
- The cause of the failure of the courtyard light has failed
- LED point light source for exterior wall decoration experts
- Performance characteristics of LED floodlight manufacturers
- Led floodlight manufacturers' dimming technology and future development
- Led point light source selection skills
- Comparison of Led solar street light and traditional led street light
- What is the difference between led high power wall washer and LED line light?
- What is the difference between Magnolia and Chinese lanterns?