A luminaire is a luminaire that can transmit, distribute, and change the light distribution of a light source, so that the light source can reliably emit light to meet the light requirements of human activities in various activities.
Lamps are essential household appliances in family life, and now the lamps on the market include incandescent lamps, energy-saving lamps, and LED lamps. LED has been widely used in many lighting fields such as led street lamps , led industrial and mining lamps, led tunnel lamps , spotlights, fluorescent lamps, etc., and has been well received by the industry. Some people think that incandescent lamps are convenient, and the bulbs are broken and easy to replace; some people think that energy-saving lamps save electricity and save money; others think that LED lamps are "high" and safe. From this point of view, these three types of lamps seem to have their own good, then, who will be the "better"?
In terms of service life and energy conservation, incandescent lamps are slightly inferior to energy-saving lamps and LED lamps. According to the "Technology Daily" report, under the premise of achieving the same lighting effect, the energy-saving lamp consumes less power and has a higher life than the incandescent lamp. Its power consumption is 1/5 of the incandescent lamp, and its life is 6 times higher; "Shanxi Daily" reported that LED lights also consume less power and longer life than incandescent lamps. LED lamps of the same brightness are 80% more energy efficient than incandescent lamps, and their average lifespan is 25 times longer than incandescent lamps.
So, in terms of energy-saving lamps and LED lights, which of the two is better?
According to the "Yangtze Evening News" report, compared with energy-saving lamps and LED lights, the latter is more energy-efficient and safer. Shi Chaoyang, deputy director of the domestic semiconductor lighting product quality inspection center, said, “From the perspective of energy saving, the energy saving of LED lights mainly depends on the initial light effect. The greater the initial light efficiency, the more energy saving. According to the detection situation, the LED lights The initial light effect is obviously higher than that of the energy-saving lamp, which is indeed more energy-saving. From a safety point of view, the single LED consumes very low power, the requirements on the conductive line are not high, and the phenomenon of short-circuit failure caused by line aging is less, so it is safer." However, since the LED light source and the luminaire are generally together and cannot be replaced, it also means that if the LED ceiling lamp "strikes", the luminaire can only be re-purchased and the price is higher.
Such a diode fabricated by the principle of injection electroluminescence is called a light-emitting diode, and is generally called an LED. When it is in the forward working state (ie, the forward voltage is applied to both ends), when the current flows from the anode of the LED to the cathode, the semiconductor crystal emits light of different colors from ultraviolet to infrared, and the intensity of the light is related to the current. High light efficiency, low light attenuation and high power.
1. The self-encapsulation of solid-state semiconductor device wafers has high luminous efficiency. The brightness of 1W can reach the effect of ordinary fluorescent lamps of 3W, saving 60% of electricity, good light decay performance, and high temperature resistant pc plastic materials.
2. The lower vf value (3.1v-3.5v) can reduce the power dissipation and reduce the heat generation, and extend the working time of the LED.
3. Using the original epoxy resin encapsulation process to emit energy in the form of electrons, the lumen value of white and white can be almost the same. The product has no spot color, high color and good consistency.
4. The lens is processed by special methods to ensure that it will not fall.
Led street light , LED light. LED lighting, led spotlight high power 60W 80W 120W 160W 180W LED decorative light LED lighting LED street light LED industrial and mining lights LED lighting LED stage lights.
Since LED lights have so many advantages, what are the precautions for consumers when choosing LED lights? The overseas network has made the following suggestions to everyone:
1. Purchase lamps with 3C certification mark. In the big store, you can purchase lamps with the "Three Guarantees" commitment and the 3C certification mark.
2. Look at it when you buy it. First look at the product identification is complete, see if there is a trademark and factory name, product model specifications, rated voltage, rated frequency, rated power; Second, look at the lamp power cord has 3C safety certification mark, the external wire cross-sectional area should be greater than or equal to 0.75 square centimeters Third, look at whether the charged body of the lamp is exposed. After the light source is installed in the lamp holder, the finger should not touch the charged metal lamp cap.
3. Use caution when using the luminaire. During cleaning and maintenance, care should be taken not to change the structure of the luminaire, and do not replace the parts of the luminaire. After the cleaning and maintenance is finished, the luminaire should be installed as it is, and the parts of the luminaire should not be missed or misplaced.
LED lamps have a series of characteristics such as obvious power saving effect, long service life, no radiation, no stroboscopic effect, no noise, soft light and wide working voltage range, which are increasingly welcomed by consumers.
As a consumer, how to buy a satisfactory product in the LED lamps of the lighting store? How to judge whether the luminaire is qualified can be identified from the above aspects.
- Led tunnel light, led light bar and other lighting classification and LED light use and maintenance methods
- The application prospect of solar led street light
- The cause of the failure of the courtyard light has failed
- LED point light source for exterior wall decoration experts
- Performance characteristics of LED floodlight manufacturers
- Led floodlight manufacturers' dimming technology and future development
- Led point light source selection skills
- Comparison of Led solar street light and traditional led street light
- What is the difference between led high power wall washer and LED line light?
- What is the difference between Magnolia and Chinese lanterns?
- LED solar garden lights and outdoor waterproof landscape lights